Runtime crash when running reports: Update with event view error report

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Apr 2 04:38:25 EDT 2014

I have looked at the log files. Unfortunately they don't reveal why running a report crashes
GnuCash. So we'll have to dig deeper.

>From your original message I find that you are using GnuCash 2.6. I did fix a crash regarding
reports in GnuCash 2.6.3 which got released this weekend. You may want to try this version.

I also see in the logs you sent that some reports were at least generated if not displayed.
Do you experience the crash with all reports ?

Geert