Want to use both a mac and a windows machine for the same data file

LeonardBVG lvbroese at mac.com
Wed Apr 2 05:05:57 EDT 2014

This is just what I wanted to achieve with Quicken but it never worked.
Currently my core file on my Mac is in Documents. I am assuming that file is
My Books.gnucash however when I look in the Documents directory I see
multiple files with that name (as well as multiple log files). Is it just a
question to move the very latest My Books,gnucash? And will it than just be
multiplyng copies in Dropbox? Thank you for explaining the process. Leonard