Sharing modified "Transaction Report" transaction.scm

Amm ammdispose-gnucash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 13:51:34 EDT 2014

On 04/03/2014 10:46 PM, jcard21 xxxxxxx wrote:
 > What does it look like ... screen print???

See attached files!

(Note: I am Using custom color/style using same template)

Image t1.jpg
--------------
1) Shows how first page looks.
2) Shows 3 accounts automatically put in 3 tables
3) Also how total (heading and value) for each account is neatly placed
4) Account heading is also colored instead of "no color"
5) Table column headings below "Account heading" instead of top of page
6) Separate table also automatically adjust column sizes of each table
7) Spacing between two tables makes allows to differentiate easily

Image t2.jpg
shows how account continues on 2nd page with automatically added heading
(name and column heading) on top of the page

Amm.