Budget Flow report problem.

Philip Charles philipc at copyleft.co.nz
Sat Apr 5 01:34:07 EDT 2014

Hi folks,
		I have been using GNUcash for ten years and decided to set up a budget
for the first time for this financial year (starting 1 April).

I carefully cleaned up all the accounts and set up a budget and tried
the various reports.
The Budget report was OK.
The Budget Flow report has a problem.  While the payments section of the
report shows the actual entries as +ve (which they should be), the
receipts section shows them as -ve (which is wrong).

Is this curable?

GNUCash 2.6.1;  Debian Testing.

Regards,

Phil.

   +64 3 488 2818        Fax +64 3 488 2875        Mobile 027 663 4453
   philipc at copyleft.co.nz - personal.    info at copyleft.co.nz - business