Mint to GnuCash

Chris Lonsberry chris.lonsberry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:58:22 EDT 2014

I think the L would be the 'target' account (or expense category). I am
looking for a way to specify the 'source' account.

For example,

3/28/2014,Mortgage,MY MORTGAGE COMPANY,1.95,debit,Credit Card
Payment,OtherChecking,,

'Credit Card Payment' would be my target account and 'OtherChecking' would
be my source account.

Chris