Need Tsv2Qif.sh Script Converted for Use on Windows

datavet datavet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:41:45 EDT 2014

Hello!

Has someone converted the Tsv2Qif.sh script for use on Windows using gawk? I
am (unfortunately) not a coder and I understand there are scripting
differences between Unix and Windows. Or, perhaps, there is another solution
that I am unaware of.

I am attempting to move from QuickBooks to GnuCash and need some way to
import a Journal report. From my understanding, using QIF or OFX will not
accomplish this, since they import single account transactions and, of
course, a Journal will span multiple accounts.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kate---