Gnu Cash to my accountants MYOB

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Apr 6 06:04:04 EDT 2014

Christine Burney wrote:
> I wish to continue using GNU Cash but my accountant wants me to use MYOB
>
> Last time he manually entered my data into MYOB-- this was expensive and
> double handling
>
> What are the VERY SIMPLE instructions for getting my data from GNU Cash to
> his MYOB
>

> Many thank
> Christine Burney

I am not aware of any conversion into MYOB.
I find it odd that an accounting firm uses MYOB for client data, it's a
consumer type software.  I provide my accountants with reports from
Gnucash, a file copy and a copy of the Gnucash installer.  I think they
check the reports and transfer annual totals to their software.
My opinion - look for another accountant or pay for MYOB.