Mass deletion of transactions

Ricardo Biloti biloti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:23:42 EDT 2014

Dear

I'm needing to delete a bunch of transactions within a specified period of
time. Is there a way to accomplished that without have to delete each
transaction one by one through mouse clicks? I would probably end up
with tendinitis!

I have tried to export the transactions I want to keep to a CSV file, and
them reimport them into a new file. However, all account information was
lost in the process and I would have to assign each transaction to the
right account, which would definitely be to painful.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,
Ricardo