(no subject)

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 06:38:09 EDT 2014

I use Truecrypt to protect my important files. There are various options but
the simplest is a file container that Truecrypt mounts as a vitual drive
upon entering the password. I like this so you don't have to have the
PC/laptop or whatever locked down on tight security the whole time - someone
in the family can pick up the laptop and browse, for example, without being
able to load up GnuCash and see my net worth!