Installation

ngrrsn ngrrsn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 22:03:31 EDT 2014

Sorry.  I use Windows 7.  I finally (after unintalling and installing
several times) went to the registry and did a search on *gnu* and then
carefully studied each "find".  I deleted anything related to the GNU
program, and I was amazed at how many files are not deleted when you
"uninstall".  Then I downloaded the program again --- same result.  A
network administrator friend told me to 'right click' and select "open as
administrator".  That works.  If I just open the program, it fails every
time (to save).  If I right click and open as administrator, it works.
Rather annoying, but at least I have a solution.

Norm.