No Suitable backend was found for file:

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 9 11:39:44 EDT 2014

Hi

msteidi1 at aim.com writes:

> I copied all the folders and files under this folders. they were the
> only files I found that were affiliated to gnucash.

Then you must have missed a directory, because you didn't copy your
GnuCash data file.  GnuCash will store your data file wherever you tell
it to (similarly to how Word will store your data files wherever you
tell it).  You need to copy your data file over (just like you need to
copy your Word files over).