Import transaction from CSV

Ricardo Biloti biloti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:09:28 EDT 2014

Thats fine to me. In a QIF file, I just need to know how to make a
reference to the (at least two) accounts of a transaction. Is it by its
name in my Gnucash book or by some sort of ID?

By knowing that, I can produce a script to convert a CSV file to a QIF with
all sort of information that Gnucash needs. I would be glad to share such
script with others.

Thanks.
Ricardo