[MAINT] Scheduled network service outage tonight (4/22 12m-5am)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 21 14:37:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

I was just informed by my ISP that they are performing maintenance on my
network tonight between midnight and 5am (US/EDT) (0400-0900 UTC), and
that during that time I may experience some network outages.  If this
occurs then code.gnucash.org (which operates the email lists and
archives, wiki, git commit server, etc) will be inaccessible during any
outages.  I've been assured that it will all be back by 5am.

I'll check the status in the morning when I wake up (~7am).