Multi-Account Journal Entry Import from Excel Spreadsheet?

Aaron Lee alazyguy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:09:02 EDT 2014

Hello,

Looks like I'll need to find an excel => QIF converter.

Is there any documentation on what format my data must be in?  Though I
guess that would be dependent on the converter I use.
Can I use account codes, or must I use account names?

Googling for the past few days isn't getting me anything useful.  I wonder
if my google-fu has degraded...

Thanks,