Import transaction from CSV

Nolan Young nryoung415 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:31:33 EDT 2014

Hi, Frank:

I followed your link for tools after "BTW: In" and found CALC2QIF, which is
for OpenOffice.  I use LibreOffice 4.1.5.3 under OpenSuSE 13.1, and the
install doesn't seem to work.

http://xl2qif.chez-alice.fr/calc2qif_en.php appears to be pretty old, but I
still sent an email to xl2qif.support at tiscali.fr ; the reply was
"DNS Error: DNS server returned answer with no data".

The macro XL2QIF works for me with Excel 2010, but I prefer to avoid
Microsoft when possible.

I guess I could look at the source code and modify it as needed, but if
there's already one that works, I'd rather use it.