Similar GNU cash program needed

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 12:15:09 EDT 2014

Hello folks,

Due to some ongoing problems I have decided to explore the possibility of
migrating to another software package.

It doesn't have to be free but I would prefer a local install rather than
cloud based if possible.

Requirements are:

# Basic data entry and reconciliation for current accounts.

# As above but with savings accounts.

# Mortgage tracking

# Stocks and shares reconciliation (only need basics, no data download ect.)

# Customisable reports

And lastly, the ability to import data from GNU cash

So far, I have been unable to find anything that matches this criteria which
is a surprise. I am wondering would it be quicker to knock up something in
Access, or perhaps pay for a basic program?

Ideas welcome.