Online stock price updates on the Australian stock exchange

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 23 14:20:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

MICHAEL DORAN <mikedoran15 at icloud.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I Have just found gnu cash and it looks impressive. I am using the
> programme to do my personal accounts as well as doing my
> superannuation investments.
>
> I have set up the accounts ands now wish to activate the online up
> dates of my shares ( Stocks) but I need help!
>
> It looks a little daunting to the uninitiated.

What OS/Distro are you using?
What version of GnuCash?

Assuming GnuCash 2.6.x on Windows, then just use the installer options
from your Start Menu to install the quote grabber.  Then you can
configure your stocks to look up quotes.

Good Luck,