GnuCash Start Date

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Apr 24 06:59:31 EDT 2014

On Thu 24 April 14 08:42:02 Jim Tippett wrote:
> Thanks Maf,
>
> I will try 2.6.3.  Is a pre-complied version for Ubuntu 14.04 available or
> should I compile from source?
>
> Thanks for your help,

Hi Jim,

I'm not a user of Debian/Ubuntu or its offspring - so I'm not sure of the way
for you to update.  I think you have to enable a Universe or Unstable
repository in APT then it should be simple.

Hopefully either a list search will shed light, or a user of such systems
might be able to chime in here with better instructions.

Good Luck
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542