Price Editor ??? Account balances

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 19:06:02 EDT 2014

Any time I've traveled abroad and incurred expenses, I've had to wait until I
received the credit card statement to have any idea whatsoever of the
exchange rate. You can download the going rate for, say, Euro to Swiss
Krona, but that is only true at that particular moment, right? Exchange
rates, like stocks, are constantly moving about, otherwise people wouldn't
be able to make money speculating with them. Therefore, you might think you
know what something cost in GBP, but inevitably you won't be correct until
it comes time to actually pay off those expenses.
Also, price editor only updates when you explicitly tell it to, or if you
set up some sort of timed thing, like cron, to get prices on a regular
basis. I can't even imagine what random numbers are in there if you've never
updated them. I know that for stocks and such, I seemed to see zero price
values for any I'd created.

-----
Ken Farley