Many untranslated words in Gnucash 2.6.3 Swedish

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Aug 1 03:15:28 EDT 2014

On Thursday 31 July 2014 21:41:08 Per Johansson wrote:

> I haven't looked at the sources yet. I was looking at the file
> published at:
> http://translationproject.org/PO-files/sv/gnucash-2.6.2.sv.po

I have looked into this po file. It does have a lot more translations than the one in our source
tree.

According to the po file the last translations were added by Erik Johansson in April.

I think we should include it for the next release. I will try to do this one of the next days.

> I can do some work with localisation and translation. I subscribed to
> the gnucash-devel list to begin with.

Great! I'm looking forward to your contributions :)

However I suggest you contact the last translator as well (Erik Johansson, his e-mail address
is in the po file) to avoid duplicate work.

Geert