Many untranslated words in Gnucash 2.6.3 Swedish

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Aug 1 10:05:41 EDT 2014

On Aug 1, 2014, at 1:46 AM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:

> On Friday 01 August 2014 09:15:28 Geert Janssens wrote:
>> On Thursday 31 July 2014 21:41:08 Per Johansson wrote:
>>> I haven't looked at the sources yet. I was looking at the file
>>> published at:
>>> http://translationproject.org/PO-files/sv/gnucash-2.6.2.sv.po
>>
>> I have looked into this po file. It does have a lot more translations
>> than the one in our source tree.
>>
>> According to the po file the last translations were added by Erik
>> Johansson in April.
>>
>> I think we should include it for the next release. I will try to do
>> this one of the next days.
> The new translation file has been committed and will be used in the next release.

Geert,

Thanks. It looks like most of the TP translations have been updated with 2.6.2, which is the latest version they seem to know about. I've added a step to the Release Process wiki page to check for updated translations and committing any new ones before running make distcheck, and to notify TP about each release. That will at least prevent it falling through the cracks again.

Regards,
John Ralls