get me on the rigth track

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 19:45:52 EDT 2014

Hi Joe,

No big deal just try the following :-

If you are replying to a digest posting change the subject line to
something relevant to your actual issue.

When replying trim the quoted text to sufficient to give readers an idea of
what your reply is about, delete all the extraneous bits and pieces -
especially if it's a digest which can get quite large.

When replying to a list like GnuCash Users etc, use reply all/reply list
depending on your email software to ensure the reply goes to the poster and
a copy to the list as other list readers may benefit from the reply or be
able to contribute further.

Some people prefer you post your reply below the previous message but that
doesn't particularly bother me one way or the other :-) On my tablet it's
not so easy to control this.

I truth I couldn't work out what you'd reposted the digest for a few hours
ago even after scanning through it twice ?

Don't get discouraged, we all go through this sort of thing, every day is a
learning experience !!!

I wouldn't have used Stupid / Abusive / Simpleton for not knowing any
better.

Cheers Dave H