Reports with Multiple columns for YEARs

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sun Aug 3 07:06:32 EDT 2014

On Sun 3 August 14 02:24:06 Jmathew07 wrote:
> I did look at the Multicolumn reports BUT there i son option to create
> columns based on 1 year per column or say 1 Quarter per column.
>
> Is there some documentation that might show us who to do this?
>
> I was hoping to do it straight from Gnucash rather than externally.

Hi,

The multi-column is a kind of "container" report for any of the other types -
set the number of columns in the options, then you set up each "contained"
report on it's own.  Slightly clunky for what you want, but if you get it set
to your liking and can use the pre-defined date ranges like "this year" "last
year" etc, you can save the report definition and reuse your saved options
next time around.

HTH,
Maf.