Accounts at bottom of File Menu MacOSX

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 01:43:53 EDT 2014

On 3 Aug 2014, at 13:12, Guy Sample <gwsample at att.net> wrote:

> I have tried to find the location where this data is stored, but have been unsuccessful.
>
> I have several practice data files that I was using to get the feel of GnuCash, but I would like them to no longer appear in the file menu.
>
> Is there a way to delete them?
>
> Thanks.

Quick answer (watch out for word-wrap in your email application):
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_have_deleted_a_gnucash_file_from_my_computer._How_can_I_remove_that_file_from_the_File_menu.27s_short_list_.28MRU.29_as_well_.3F
Slower answer:

This has been a frequently-raised topic, most recently last month.

You can search past postings on the list here...

http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/

…but a look in the FAQs at…

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ

…would be a good first stop if you have queries in future.

Michael