Bank Feeds for Australian Banks?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Aug 5 06:01:54 EDT 2014

On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 09:13:48 +1000
Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Aug 2014 16:04:07 -0700 (PDT)
> Jmathew07 <jet227 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Hi Liz,
> >
> > any luck with CBA on the Bank feeds?
>
> no news so far

Q was
Can an opensource program download account data?

Not officially, at least for Netbank. You can download transaction
histories manually in CSV, Quicken and a couple of other formats, and
there's a back end service to forward it off to Xero but there's no
published interface you can use to talk to Netbank programmatically.

CommBiz may well be a different story, but I don't know much about
what's possible there.