Tax Tables and the SQLite Backend

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:22:57 EDT 2014

Have you revisited this and tested the SQLite backend? I think all you need
to do is open your XML book and save as an SQLite file. My apologies if I
missed some subsequent conversation on this topic. I use the sqlite
backend, but I don't have any tax tables entered. If you do find a problem,
please file a bug report for it so we can take a look? Thanks!

In Christ,
Aaron Laws