Gnucash features

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Aug 12 11:51:08 EDT 2014

Hi John,

I have forwarded your questions to the gnucash-user mailing list [1]. This is the place for such
questions.

Please send any follow-up replies to this list. You can do so by using the "Reply All" or "Reply
to list" buttons of you mail program.

Regards,

Geert

[1] You can learn more about the gnucash mailing lists here:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists