TR: Manual in French

Kerspern Nicolas Wanadoo.fr kerspern.nicolas at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 13 04:01:25 EDT 2014

Hi

@John, thanks

@users,
>From gnucash-2.6.3 (01-04-2014) Windows,
I seem that the translation made a mistake:

When:
(in EN)
In Preference>Account>Labels>Use formal accounting labels > Set
And (in FR)
Préférence>Comptes>Labels>Utiliser la terminologie comptable> Cocher

Dysfunction:
We found, in account/bank list, two columns which switched may be
wrong in French:
(Débit => Dépôt) and (Crédit => Retrait)

Please switch:
(Débit => Retrait) and (Crédit => Dépôt)

And not:
(Débit => Dépôt) and (Crédit => Retrait)

Thanks

Nicolas