Version 2.6.3 won't save when there are open Reports

Roger rmisko11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:47:12 EDT 2014

I just ran the following:

Opened 2.6.3
changed data
opened report
File/Quit
Asked me to save which I did.

/tmp/gnucash.trace just showed about 26 lines of:
* 08:40:20  CRIT <gnc.backend.xml> commodity_ref_to_dom_tree: assertion
'c' failed

After closing the following files still existed:

-rw------- 2 roger roger     0 Aug 14 08:39
Royya.xml.gnucash.7f0100.15810.LNK
-rw------- 2 roger roger     0 Aug 14 08:39 Royya.xml.gnucash.LCK

One correction, it seems the changed data was saved even though the
*.LNK & *.LCK were not deleted.