Issues with Printing INI Letter

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 17 14:16:55 EDT 2014

On Aug 17, 2014, at 10:32 AM, Horea Christian <horea_christian at yahoo.de> wrote:

> yes, I am aware that aqmoney is a separate program, but since Gnucash uses it to manage HBCI, I thought I could use that to retrieve my INI letter.

No, GnuCash use AQBanking to handle HBCI. It’s the library underlying AQMoney as well, and by the same developer, but it doesn’t expose a user interface.

> Regardless, how do you propose I print to file? As I said all relevant buttons do not seem to effect any response from the program, neither visually, nor when launched via the command line. Is there a separate button for printing to file in Gnucash which I missed?

We expose a “Print” button only on the Reports menu, and I don’t see “INI letter” as an available report, nor does it appear anywhere in GnuCash’s source code, so perhaps I misunderstood what you’re talking about. Is this something from the AQBanking Setup Wizard? If not, where is it?

Regards,
John Ralls