Issues with Printing INI Letter

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 17 15:59:18 EDT 2014

On Aug 17, 2014, at 12:33 PM, Horea Christian <horea_christian at yahoo.de> wrote:

> As I have already said, the button does nothing, so there is nothing I can screen capture.
>
> If AQbanking has no own interface, however, it means that the windows I am seeing belong to gnucash - right? What command does GNUcash pass to AQbanking to retrieve the INI letter? if you can tell me that I can try it from the command line and see if I get any error output.

Not exactly. There’s another library, Gwenhywfar, that provides the UI for the AQBanking setup wizard, which is what we use for that part.

Since I don’t have an HBCI account anywhere I can’t get far enough in the process to see where an INI letter might be generated. I’ve CC’d Martin Preuß, the AQBanking and Gwenhywfar developer; perhaps he can help.

Regards,
John Ralls