Import Bills not working?

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:41:04 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm using gnucash V2.6.1...

I'm trying to import data from a csv file into my customer and vendor
accounts.

I have set up the data in the format explained on the help files, and it
works really well for invoices for my customers.

However, it doesn't work for importing bills for my vendors.

I've set up my data file using the same format, and when I set up the
details in the Import Bills and Invoices everything seems fine.

When I run the import I get a popup saying:
Import results:
0 lines were ignored
35 lines imported:
   0 fixes
   0 ignored (not fixable)

   0 created
   0 updated (based on id)

If anyone has any idea why - I'd love to hear from you!

The import results suggest I have the ID incorrect. The only thing I can
think of is that this import function only works on customers - not on
vendors?

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock