Zero income when budgeting

Jonathan Chan jonmchan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 17:49:30 EDT 2014

I had this behavior happen before... Make sure that the general "Income"
account is not set to anything and that you are only updating the "Income"
subaccounts. When you explicitly set the "Income" account, you can override
any summing that would normally happen when you update the subaccounts.

Jonathan