KMyMoney vs Gnucash

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 11:19:18 EDT 2014

Sat, 23 Aug 2014 16:50:06 <20140823165006.3f23c46f at atmarama.ddns.net>
Gour <gour at atmarama.net>

>On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 12:08:12 +0100
>Wm <wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> It is impossible for you, in Croatia, to control the document
>> sequence generated by a legal person in another EU country.
>
>Sure, but the law says how the invoice which *I* generate should look like in
>regard to the invocing number as well as other elements which much be present
>on the invoice itself.

You are factually incorrect.

I agree we should leave this as you being wrong.

>> You are confusing *LEGAL* with desired and preferred.
>
>Law does not speak about 'desires' and 'preferences'. :-)

It says you are wrong, leave gnc out of it.

>> No, you must account to the relevant legal bodies that you have not
>> done anything illegal, that you have accounted for taxes, etc.  The
>> sequence is just like a balance sheet, do things add up? is this
>> business/person honest?
>
>I cannot speak about UK and other countries, but I'm very aware how it is here
>and what kind of fine people/companies had to pay to trivial mistakes found on
>their invoices.

Bribery and corruption in your country is not a reason for gnc to
change.

>> I don't understand the word "fiscalized" as I don't think it has a
>> clear meaning in English.
>
>As I wrote - when the transaction is made, one's POS device (whatever it is)
>must connect via Internet to the central tax office server,

that doesn't happen here in the UK

just because you have a fucked up totalitarian system doesn't mean gnc
should change, and anyway, if the system is so inclusive it shouldn't
make any difference whether you record anything or not since,
apparently, they already know about it.  FFS

> send some request
>and as responce get unique identification number which is then printed on the
>invoice and which can be later checked to identify whether the invoice is
>correctly generated.

Clue 1: they won't be in sequence so your idiot won't be able to check
the sequence!

>This has to be done for every glass of water you order in the smallest pub,
>except if they serve you tapped one. :-)

All you are arguing for now is that Croatia should be forced to leave
the EU because of stupidity.

>Now I believe it's time to end legal discussion which does not contribute much
>to the Gnucash - I got suggestion how to try 'implement's quotes/invoices and
>now I have to wait for big-enough slot of free time to try it out before asking
>more. ;)

I'm happy with that but I ask in return you do not say something is a
legal requirement when it isn't.

You make a fool of yourself and your country.

--
Wm...