Reconciliation shows corrupted, zero value trasactions.

Mariusz Cegiełka kyllan at go2.pl
Thu Aug 28 13:07:10 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I got a problem with reconciliation with bank statement. I import all
credit card transactions from QIF files and for several months neglected
reconciling. Finally yesterday went to reconcile June statement and
noticed window shows on both sides zero value transactions that are not
visible in account register - see attached screenshot. I could not found
these transactions by "Edit/Find" menu and "Check & repair all" also did
not helped. The "w:dr" in one description could be me using
first-letters shortcut for account name, that for some reason ended as
"hidden" transaction. Unfortunately I don't have backup from several
months ago. So what could I do to straighten this up?

--
TIA
Mariusz Cegielka
kyllan at go2.pl