Using Multicurrency

LivingInPuglia info at andiamoinitalia.com
Sun Aug 31 12:28:09 EDT 2014

I have Locale in Edit—>Preferences—>Accounts set to GBP (as this is what is set for my system settings – Windows 7)
I have Default Currency in Edit—>Preferences—>Accounts set to EUR (and the radio button on Choose set to select this as Default Currency)

I have Default Report Currency, in Edit—>Preferences—>Accounts set to EUR, and this works fine for all the reports.

However the Summary Bar reports in GBP.

I am using GnuCash 2.6.3

I switched my system location to Italy but it didn’t make any difference to existing books.

Ciao, Debbie