Tax report error

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Dec 2 04:00:56 EST 2014

On Monday 01 December 2014 21:55:09 Dave Walton wrote:
> Hi Geert,
>
> I've used getdeb to upgrade to 2.6.4, and that fixes my problem with
> the tax report.  Thanks guys!
>
> Unfortunately, now the bar charts (in the Net Worth Barchart and
> Income/Expense Chart reports) are messed up.  The three bars for each
> date are displayed side by side now, causing the bars to layer on top
> of bars from different dates, instead of having the three bars from
> the same date layered.  Any suggestions to fix?

Ah yes, that's the most important issue with gnucash 2.6.4.

A fix has already been committed and will be in the next release. This new release
has been held up by issues on our Windows build. As soon as that's fixed 2.6.5 will be
released.

In the meantime you can choose to live with it or revert back to 2.6.3.

Geert