Find/Report invoices with a particular line in a description field

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:33:11 EST 2014

I had the same thought a few minutes ago.  I may well do this.   It would be a nice to have feature year round, but right now, I’m thinking of annual planning, and for that, a save-as approach would then let me write code to parse and extract anything I want to dump to a spreadsheet.

And one of these days I’ll get a working GNUcash development environment on my machine.  Failed to do so last year before the busy season came, but maybe this season…