Write down balance amount from different invoices

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:11:52 EST 2014

You should be able to unpost the invoice, and then you can adjust the
amount back to match what you have agreed to pay. Or while you have it
unposted, you could add a "credit" item so that you still have the original
invoice cost recorded.

Finally - post the invoice again and process the payment.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock
0409 149919

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nelsonhandcockaustralia