Out of curiosity...

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:52:11 EST 2014

As I said in my original post, I was looking for anyone's success story in
exporting the GnuCash data to another program, understanding that if someone
did that, they might no longer be monitoring this forum. I think I used the
word "silly" to express my acknowledged expectation that such a person would
still be lingering around to reply to me.

There's a warm comfort level, similar to the smell of fall, or freshly baked
chocolate chip cookies, knowing that if for any reason you wanted to exit
your life out of GnuCash, others have successfully paved the way, without
regard to what avenue they chose.

If I asked this same question in say, a Quicken forum, I'd get a ton of
answers, as to how Quicken users have successfully exported their data to
other programs.  Upon reflection, I think my question is more important than
I first thought.  I luv Gnucash, hate the absence of a full bodied mobile
app, and like sitting in a movie theatre, find my comfort level would be
increased if I knew an exit door existed, not that I wanted to use it.