Scheduled Transactions help required please

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Dec 3 08:36:02 EST 2014

On Wednesday 03 December 2014 06:54:01 David Carlson wrote:
> On 12/3/2014 5:19 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:
> > On Wednesday 03 December 2014 11:05:37 John
> >
> > Filsak wrote:
> >> Or set it to daily, repeating every 28 days.

> > Yes! Two solutions for one problem. I love it :)
> >
> > Geert
>
> A lot of Social Security recipients will still vote for a choice like
> "On the third Wednesday of the month."  Setting GnuCash to 4 weeks on
> Wednesday but fiddling with it twice a year is a little unnecessary
> extra work.

Hi David,

The original poster asked for a transaction repeating every 28 days, which is different from
every third Wednesday of the month.

But for your use case you can create a schedule with frequency set to monthly and then
use "3rd Wed" from the "On the " dropdown box. So even that is possible :)

Regards,

Geert