Keyboard Shortcuts

Tracy gnulist at vbot.org
Wed Dec 3 15:32:58 EST 2014

Hi John,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how it would translate on the Mac (I've
never used one). The key combination essentially opens the Actions menu
(Alt-A), then selects the Split Transaction item (P). So, at least in
Windows, it's not really a combination - it's two separate keystrokes
(not necessary to hold down the Alt key for the second keystroke).

So... *Maybe* Option+A then P? Not really sure.