Autofill problem? - I assume

kyomar markus1611 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 22:07:10 EST 2014

Thanks David for your reply.
I am not sure whether I fully understand "unitary" but yes, JPY doesn't have
decimals if it's what you mean. The smallest amount is 1 yen. The problem is
that I enter an amount in foreign currency (AUD) and this account behaves
like a JPY account although it's currency is correctly set as AUD and so is
the corresponding trading account.
If perhaps somebody could try to reproduce this behaviour that would be
great and might help finding a solution (perhaps some of the developers).
Thanks, Markus