Autofill problem? - I assume

Arbol One arbolone at hotmail.ca
Fri Dec 5 23:20:53 EST 2014

Hey everyone.
I am trying to sign out from this mailing list, but despise my two attempts
to unsubscribe from the mailing
(https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user) ,  I keep getting
emails.
Can someone please help me regarding this matter.

Thanks!

If anyone removes (one of the) anxieties of this world from a believer, God
will remove (one of the) anxieties from him on the Day of Resurrection; if
one smoothes the way for one who is destitute, God will smooth the way for
him in this world and the next; and if anyone conceals the faults of a
Muslim, God will conceal his faults in this world and the next. God helps a
man as long as he helps his brother. If anyone pursues a path in search of
knowledge God will thereby make easy for him a path to paradise. -Muslim^