Shared data file on Google Drive - change in behavior

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Dec 8 15:04:34 EST 2014

> On Dec 8, 2014, at 11:13 AM, Bob Fuller <bobfuller.pilgrim at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No, I see the same files I see from Open File in GnuCash.  All the .log files are there but none of the updated .gnucash files.  I can Open With Gnucash from the most recent .gnucash file showing and I see the same thing as before... nothing updated since the 5th.
>
> How did I get the PC Windows Explorer out of sync with Google Drive? I had tested to ensure I was signed in on Google and I am.  I'm guessing you are on the right track.

Google Drive maintains a directory on your PC and has a program that manages synchronization. You need to run that program in order to sync with the Google Drive service. Simply signing in with your browser isn’t sufficient. When the program is running it will try to maintain sync; if it can’t you can view errors by clicking on the Google Drive icon in the system tray.

Regards,
John Ralls