All direct connect accounts edited or created with aqbanking no longer work

Howdy Doody h0wdyd3wdy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:43:07 EST 2014

David,

I'm aware.  That's not the behavior I'm talking about, at all.

With the current gnucash, for me, under users, the bank code changes to
0000000000 once I edit/save.  Afterwards, no accounts work.  It has
nothing to do with what's under accounts.  You should theoretically be
able to get "retrieve accounts" working for a lot of bank accounts just
by using the user tab and "retrieve accounts."  I could before, I cannot
now.