Newbie Split Transaction Problem

Paul Warthe warthes7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 18:53:18 EST 2014

Thanks for your reply John. I realized that I did not explain everything enough. I am following the example in the tutorial, entering the same values in the same cells. GnuCash moves them over to the cells I show in my results. It also recalculates and enters the values you see. Jcard21, this may be the things that don't seem right to you. I wasn’t aware screen shots could be posted to this list. I will see what I can do about posting one.

I appreciate your help guys.

Paul