Income/expenses over time report

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Thu Dec 18 09:23:34 EST 2014

Hello,

I have been using GnuCash for business purposes for a few weeks now and
like it so much I want to transition from using KmyMoney to GnuCash for
my personal finances. One thing I might miss is the reporting
functionality... is it possible to get a report like the below
(income/expenses over time by month) in GnuCash or would it require the
use of the SQL backend in combo with office data/excel?

In case the attachment does not go through, it is a table with the
column headers as the months of the year and the rows as individual
expense categories, e.g.