Budget - Monthly or Yearly?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 11:45:25 EST 2014

On 12/21/2014 2:56 AM, Wm wrote:
> Fri, 19 Dec 2014 06:39:15
> <CAFrmxDcz1NByW2otQR2oC+Ro3NW80a0kiP88qO83PG5Jp9sSuw at mail.gmail.com>
> Chris Henderson <henders254 at gmail.com>
>
>> Thanks all for your help. I'm doing a budget for 12 months. Some
>> items are
>> harder to breakdown over 12 months like buying clothes - I know I'm
>> going
>> to buy clothes in the next 12 months but don't know which month - how
>> can I
>> put these items in budget?
>
> No person can decide this for you.
>
> Even if you budget for one month and spend the money the month before
> or after there is nothing anyone can do about your spending.
>
> If you are unable to stick to your spending plan gnc isn't going to help.
>
> Sorry, sort of.

Actually, staying with the Clothing example, some retailers have major
sales at certain times of year, or they rotate their inventory, only
having spring clothing available in late winter and spring, so folks
need to shop at a certain time to get certain products.  This is one
purpose for a budget, so there is a plan to have money available at the
proper time.

David C