Keyboard Shortcuts

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Dec 29 10:01:58 EST 2014

> On Dec 27, 2014, at 11:50 PM, By JoVe <jove98 at me.com> wrote:
>
> Thanx for the explanation.
>
> Is that a GTK bug or Apple’s and does the culprit know?

It's not a bug. It's a reflection of the fact that Gtk isn't a native UI toolkit, it's an overlay on X11 that has been adapted to talk to the Quartz and Windows drawing engines.

> BTW: is there a reasonable way to find out, which of the slightly obfuscated entries in the accelerator map,
> such as
>
> ; (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/MenuAdditions/47f45d7d6d57b68518481c1fc8d4e4baAction" „")
>
> corresponds to which human readable menu entry? The entries to modify the view of the transactions are of particular interest to me, but it might be a general point of interest.

I think those are your saved custom reports. If I'm right, the hex number part corresponds to the GUID of the report, which you'll find in ~/Library/Application Support/Gnucash/saved-reports-2.4.

Regards,
John Ralls